Cobbler's Bar at The Wyatt Hotel has re-opened after a complete rebuild. The new bar features dining seating for up to 90 people inside with additional dining space offered on the street tables and also in the courtyard area. A fabulous new dedicated Cobbler’s kitchen has been built for the extensive menu and diners can expect to see the chef & team cooking away in the new open kitchen.
Cobbler’s serve their extensive Grub Barfood menu which is served daily from 12noon to 9pm. The new menu, presented by head chef Eoin Mc Donnell, offers everything one would expect from any of the top urban gastro pubs. All-time favourites such as fish & chips, steaks, burgers feature along with vegan options which appeal to many. Daytime extras will run between 12pm to 5pm for a lighter bite during lunchtime.
Live music has long been associated with Cobbler’s Bar, the famous Sunday Night Session runs weekly with Dan Delaney, Johnny Fadden, Laoise Ni Chionnaith & friends. Cobbler's also host the Thursday Trad Crew weekly and for summer months Cobbler’s will host a Monday night session with Olcan Masterson & David Ellis. Saturday nights feature live local talent from acts like Frank & Eamon, Stick with Strings, Dean Kinsella and many more!
For sporting fans live sports action will be well catered for on the tv screens with all major sporting fixtures shown.
Cobbler’s host frequent celebrations of Wedding After Parties, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Engagements, Christenings, Team Events and much more. The bar comfortably accommodates groups of up to 150 people.
Menus & Service Times
Open Daily 12pm to Pub Closing
Grub Barfood 12noon to 9pm
Kids Menu 12noon to 9pm
Regular Live Music - see acts below
Fully Stocked Bar of Draft & Bottled Beers, Spirits, Rums, Craft Beers, Wines & Soft Drinks
Party Food, BBQ & Buffet Menus Available for Parties (pre-booking essential)
Cocktail Making Classes for Groups (pre-booking required)
Courtyard Smoking Area
Street Tables on the Octagon
Pre-Booking not Essential, Walk-In's Welcome
Group & Party Bookings Available
Ideal Venue for Birthdays, Christenings, Anniversaries, Engagements, Wedding Day 2 Parties & more
Call to book +353 98 25027 or Email Us
- Monday 1st - Trad with Last Nights Session 10.00pm
- Thursday 4th - Trad Session 10.00pm
- Sunday 7th - Laoise, Dan & Johnny 9.00pm
- Monday 8th - Trad with Last Nights Session 10.00pm
- Thursday 11th - Trad Session 10.00pm
- Saturday 13th - Dean Kinsella 10.00pm
- Sunday 14th - Laoise, Dan & Johnny 9.00pm
- Monday 15th - Trad with Last Nights Session 10.00pm
- Thursday 18th - Trad Session 10.00pm
- Saturday 20th - Stick with Strings 10.00pm
- Sunday 21st - Trad with Dan & Johnny 9.30pm
- Monday 22nd - Trad with Last Nights Session 10.00pm
- Sunday 23rd - Laoise, Dan & Johnny 9.00pm
- Thursday 25th - Trad Session 10.00pm
- Saturday 27th - Frank & Eamon 9.30pm
- Sunday 28th - Laoise, Dan & Johnny 9.00pm
- Monday 29th - Last Nights Session 10.00pm