Covid-19 - LEVEL 5 RESTRICTIONS
Statement Updated March 3rd 2021
We are sorry to confirm that the hotel is currently closed and will remain closed until May 4th (date subject to change).
For the most up to date information from us we recommend you follow us on social media on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
All bookings up and until April 30th, for bedroom reservations and for events, are now cancelled. Note the date of May 4th 2021 is subject to change based on the national guidelines.
If you have a query the best way to contact us is by email at email@example.com
Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.
Below is some important information on how to manage your booking with us.
FOR BOOKINGS FOR DATES UNTIL MAY 4TH
THIRD-PARTY BOOKING AGENT (Booking.com, Hotels.com, Pigsback, or Expedia.com)
- We recommend that you log onto your booking website and cancel your booking
- To retrieve your booking details, look up your email or log into your account on your booking website
- Most websites have a MANAGE YOUR BOOKING section where you can cancel or amend your booking
- If you experience difficulty cancelling a booking with a third party please contact their support team
- By cancelling your booking for the affected dates, you will have peace of mind that it has been cancelled on their systems and you will not incur charges with the third party
- Sadly we cannot manage the administration of third-party websites as we do not have access to their systems
BOOKINGS MADE BY PHONE, EMAIL OR ONLINE AT WWW.WYATTHOTEL.COM
- If you have a booking with us for during the affected dates (December 24th to May 4th) these bookings are now cancelled.
- If you struggle to get in touch with us during the closure period please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you would like to book for an alternative date with us please email us on email@example.com
BOOKINGS FOR DATES FROM MAY 4TH 2021 ONWARDS
- Our advice at present is to keep future bookings beyond May 4TH 2021
- If you are sure you will not travel please cancel accordingly
- If you are thinking about visiting on a future date, we recommend you do so now to avail of our best available rates and some exclusive online deals
- We offer FREE CANCELLATIONS up to 24-hour before your arrival date so there is no risk in booking for a future stay with us
- If you are considering visiting us, there is no harm in making your plans now
- Should things change we will offer full flexibility on your booking
- See our website wyatthotel.com for the best rates & packages
We are deeply saddened to close. For now, we wish you and your family all the best, we look forward to welcoming you back to Westport. For now stay safe.