GUEST INFORMATION - DATED 16.03.2020
Guest safety is very important to us. We are following government guidelines and are implementing any directives clearly.
This is a very unusual circumstance, one which is frequently changing, we will continue to monitor the situation.
Cobbler's Bar is closed until March 29th 2020. This date may be subject to change based on government directives.
Please note the following information regarding our current offering at the hotel:
- We remain open and are still offering hotel accommodation
- We continue to serve food in Park Terrace & JW's Brasserie for the public and guests
- We serve food from 12pm to 9pm daily
- Our seniors menu is valid daily between 12pm and 6pm (selected main courses at €6.50 per dish)
- Social distancing is being observed with every second table closed off
- We encourage customers to pay using cards and avoid cash handling
- Resident guests can purchase alcohol in JW's Brasserie & Park Terrace
- We will not offer the sale of alcohol after 9pm daily
We are doing our best to stop the spread of the virus. Please be aware of measures we have in place:
- Increased cleaning of public areas
- Deep cleaning of all bedrooms and bathrooms daily
- Daily washing of doorways and handrails using bleach and cleaning agents
- New hand sanitiser available at reception
- We have added additional soap options in our public toilets
- We have increased our management floor walks of public areas and public toilet checks
Regarding Cancellations of Bedroom Reservations
- Existing Reservations (even Advance Purchase packages) that are scheduled for arrival before April 30th 2020, can be changed to alternative dates or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date
- If you have a booking made with a third-party (such as Booking.com, Expedia, Pigsback) you will need to cancel your booking with your booking agent directly. This can be done via the booking website under the MANAGE YOUR BOOKING section. If you know you will not travel for an upcoming reservation you need to cancel it on the third-party website to avoid charges. Sadly we cannot manage the administration of third-party bookings as we do not have access to their portals.
- For larger groups (6 bedrooms or more) please communicate directly with our sales team on +3539825027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Any money paid can go towards accommodation on alternative dates or can be refunded. We will work with each group as best we can and we can discuss each group on a case by case basis.
PLEASE NOTE all of the above is our current status as of March 16th 2020. Should the national situation change we too will have to review our policies and action plans. Stay safe.