Covid-19 Opening June 29th 2020
Guest and staff safety is very important to us. We are following government guidelines and are implementing any directives clearly. Below is an outline of how we plan to re-open our business.
This is a very unusual circumstance, one which is frequently changing, we will continue to monitor the situation.
Park Terrace, JW's Brasserie and our street tables will re-open on June 29th 2020. This date may be subject to change based on government directives.
On this date we will be offering the following services:
- We open daily between 9am to 5pm
- We will have a new Food & Coffee Hub located just inside our front door
- We will serve the following
- a self-service Tea/Coffee station
- soft drinks & herbal teas
- a selection of fresh produce; scones, cakes, pastries
- a limited lunch menu; sandwiches, wraps, salads
- Customers will be able to order and pay (at time of ordering) from our menu at the Food Hub tillpoint
- Contactless payment will be available & preferred where possible
- Customers can choose where to sit from our available spaces; Street Tables, JW's Brasserie or Park Terrace
- Our team will offer guidence on available seating areas
- Tables will be positioned with the sufficient social distance
- If customers need additional items (more drinks, more food) you will need to return to the Food Hub to order and pay for the items
We are doing our best to stop the spread of the virus. Please be aware of our hygeine measures we have in place:
- All staff will wash their hands every 30 minutes
- All public areas will be santized every monring and evening
- Scheduled cleaning/sanitising of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes
- Deep cleaning of all toilets twice per day
- Hourly spray sanitising of toilets and public areas
- Daily washing of doorways and handrails using bleach and cleaning agents
- Hand sanitiser dispencers available in various areas (doorways, toilets)
- We have added additional soap options in our public toilets
PLEASE NOTE all of the above is our current status as of May 5th 2020. Should the national directions change we too will have to review our policies and action plans. Stay safe.