While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information, the content of the Wyatt Hotel website may include technical, typographical or content errors. Therefore, it is important to refer to the disclaimer information below, before using the Wyatt Hotel website.
The content of the Wyatt Hotel website is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, implied or expressed, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Wyatt Hotel also does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, links or graphics found on the Wyatt Hotel website. The Wyatt Hotel may make changes to the content or policies at any time without prior notice.
Limitations to liability
In no event shall the Wyatt Hotel be liable for any special, indirect and consequential damage or damages arising out of your access or use, or your inability to use the Wyatt Hotel website. You hereby waive any and all claims against us arising out of your use of our website or any materials or recommendations of any third parties on our website.
- We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. Specifically, we state that we will:
Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request.